As a leading UK campsite finder online, we are committed to improving the opinion of camping and encourage everyone to Head Outside. From your children to your parents, we want to encourage the whole family to get out and spend quality time together and with nature.
Create your own camping checklist for everything you need to remember for the perfect camping holiday!Find out more
Here at Head Outside Limited we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only ever use information you provide us in a lawful way, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will never give your information away to any third parties unless you give us the relevant permission to do so.
This policy covers the processing of all personal information with Head Outside Limited whose registered address is 72 Puckshott Way, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 1EH. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully.
Information we may collect about you
You may submit documentation on www.headoutside.co.uk or correspond with us by telephone,
E-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, E-mail address, telephone number and financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
• Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer care number.
What are Cookies?
Say no to junk mail
At Head Outside Limited we hate junk mail with a passion! We will only ever E-mail you our newsletter which you can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time, your billing information and invoices, the occasional E-mail regarding are latest offers but unlike other company’s we will never send you repeated emails.
How we will use your personal information
We will use your information to improve your shopping experience with us, to process your order and with your permission to notify you of offers that you may be interested in. Head Outside Limited will never share your information with anyone or any third party without prior permission. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Links to other websites/businesses
Where we store your information
All information that you provide us is stored in secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using the latest SSL technology. You may sign up to use parts of our website that is exclusive for members therefore you will be using a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share a password with anyone. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Changes to this policy
We are fully GDPR compliant and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of £10 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
We operate our business in the UK, All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of England and Wales, some of the hosting servers might not be located in this country. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of England and Wales. We do not warrant or imply that the site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the EU. If you are located outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Subscribe to our email newsletters to get the latest deals and offers before anybody else plus camping tips and ideas from our experts. Come join the tribe today...
What a couple of years it has been – from launching Head Outside just over 2 years ago, to being in a position where we are finally launching our online booking service; we’ve come a long way!Continue reading »
Holiday Park & Resort Innovation is returning to the NEC Birmingham on the 8th & 9th of November 2017 and will be packed with all the latest products and services to evolve your holiday business.Continue reading »